next match

This is where you can talk about anything fishing.

next match

Postby huggyk » Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:59 pm

do we have any idea what bank we will be fishing yet on the next match( weir wood)?
will we be having a breakfast there?
huggyk

Re: next match

Postby mitchellg » Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:11 pm

It's all being sorted.Will let you all know as soon as we have confirmation.Will also let you know the cost of breakfasts.If you want one please let me know as usual so Ican order them.
mitchellg

Postby mitchellg » Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:46 pm

Keith rang the bailif for me as he knows the water far better than I do.We will be be fishing the north bank which is opposite the cafe unless it is very wet the week before in which case we will fish another part of the reservoir.Breakfasts will be £5ish.
mitchellg

Postby huggyk » Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:17 pm

mitchellg wrote:Keith rang the bailif for me as he knows the water far better than I do.We will be be fishing the north bank which is opposite the cafe unless it is very wet the week before in which case we will fish another part of the reservoir.Breakfasts will be £5ish.

just to confirm full english £ 4.50. North bank(deepest). should be able to drive right behind our pegs. in case the weather prevents cars getting up to the north bank, he will change us to willow point, which is a shorter walk. one bit of advice if we are changed to willow due to weather, you will need something to put under your box legs or you sink in the sandy/mud. i take a platform throw it down and sit my box on that. the north bank is harder rocky/stoney so no sinking. :ugeek:
huggyk

Return to General Fishing Discussion