Ribbon lake match report

This is where you can talk about anything fishing.

Ribbon lake match report

Postby Angling Club Admin » Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:17 pm

Ribbon Lake at Sumners for this one with a good old full English in the cafe to start with. The day was sunny with cross winds, but the lake was a foot down and the water hot. Bites were hard to come by hence the poor weights.

Results

1st was Mr Huggins with a mixed net for 17lb 2oz. Caught on the pole at 14m using meat and caster.

2nd was Mr Mitchell and his new found mojo with 16lb 2oz caught on the pole at 5m using maggot and pellet.

3rd was Miss Longshanks with 12lb 5oz using the same old method as in previous honours! Seems to work though!

Chump of the month was Niff Noff with 2lb 5oz.

Mitchell Cup Results

Rays vs. Terry walk over, Ray won yippee!!

Mr Moaner vs. Big Mac ,Keith won.

Miss Longbottom vs. Kipper, the Bottom won!

Mitchell Cup Draw Semi Final

Longlegs vs. The Moaner

Ray the Scoop vs. Darkie

Hi lights of the Match

Kippers day started well ,thanks to a bungee ,Gary locked Kipper in the Portaloo ,and Gary and Mac gave him a good shake up,Kippers language was better off staying in the loo! Mr Huggins wasn't feeling too well, only had three breakfasts,he's just wasting away! That Kelly's a strange lass,walked straight up to me and asked if she could pull my one out! Must have been the lycra shorts I was wearing! And finally Gary tried again to get back into the Mitchell Cup when he knew Terry was unable to fish! He was in the throws of changing his name to Terry Botting by deed poll,only in his haste to fill out the forms he misspelt his new name and put it down as Berry Totting,how low can you go Mitchell?!! You're out of the Mitchell cup until next season!

Tight Lines, The Scoop
Angling Club Admin
Site Admin

Return to General Fishing Discussion